- 4-chicken legs
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 tbs butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup flour
- In a bowl, combine the milk, butter and egg, set aside
- In another bowl combine the rice cereal and cheese, set aside
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, dip in flour, then egg/milk mixture and finally in the cheese/rice cereal mixture
- Place each leg on a baking pan that has been lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Wrap a small piece if foil around the end of each leg.
- Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 25-30 minutes, turning once chicken is done when juices are no longer pink.
- Serve hot or cold
Serving Size: 1 leg
Thank you to Florida Dairy Farmers for sharing this recipe with us!
Print This RecipeRead More