Broncos Country Apple Strudel
This recipe comes to us from the students at East High School in Pueblo, who was a runner-up in the Dannon Yogurt Recipe Contest in 2016! Each school had to work together to create an original yogurt recipe and was entered to win equipment for their school cafeteria. Thank you to Dannon for sponsoring this great contest and to the schools who participated!
Ingredients (makes 2 servings):
- 1 Cup Dannon Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 T. of whole grain graham crackers crumbled
- ½ cup canned apples in water
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Dice the apples with a chef’s knife on cutting board. Set aside.
- In a small bowl add 1 cup of Dannon Vanilla Yogurt, to the bowl add ½ cup of the diced apples
- Add ¼ tsp cinnamon to the bowl
- In a zipper bag crush up graham crackers with hands.
- Top with graham cracker crumbles
- Fold all ingredients together with rubber spatula
- Divide into 2 servings and enjoy!