Power Breakfast Parfait
This parfait will get you off to your best start in the morning or help you keep going through the afternoon.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Makes: 1 portion
- 1/2 cup low-fat or non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup kefir (any flavor – try raspberry, strawberry or blueberry)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup granola of choice (homemade or store-bought)
- Fresh berries (try blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, diced strawberries or a mixture)
- In a small bowl, mix together Greek yogurt, kefir and chia seeds. Place in the refrigerator and let sit for about 30 minutes.
- In a small mason jar or glass, layer yogurt/kefir/chia seed mixture with granola. Top with fresh berries of choice and drizzle with honey, if desired.