Dairy In Schools
Schools are an ideal place for youth to learn about and practice good nutrition. Western Dairy Association offers evidence-based nutrition information and education materials for schools, as well as an in-school health and wellness program funded by dairy farm families – Fuel Up To Play 60.
We know that healthy students are better students and that it is crucial for students to learn healthy habits at a young age for a lifetime of good health.
- Dairy Farm(er) to School program, including Adopting a Farmer for the school year
- Award-winning nutrition education materials, including:
- New Dairy Curriculum for Ag Teachers
For School Nutrition Professionals:
- Flavored milk information
- Information about Fuel Up To Play 60
- Highlights of school breakfast programs
- Cold milk information
Other resources for classroom and school nutrition services, including menu marketing ideas to increase meal participation, are available at FuelUptoPlay60.com.
National Nutrition Month