- 2/3 cup reduced fat cottage cheese
- 1T apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 15.5oz can Cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Pinch of smoke Paprika
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Combine cottage cheese, vinegar, thyme, beans, salt & pepper in a food processor.
- Puree until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Chill for 30 mins to 1 hr.
- Transfer to serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with paprika and garnish with chives.
Recipe From: http://blog.foodnetwork.com/healthyeats/2012/10/03/new-play-on-cottage-cheese/