Orange Creamsicle Popsicles
Prep time: 10 minutes, plus freezing time
Makes: 6-8 popsicles
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Zest of one orange
- In a small blender or bowl, combine orange juice, yogurt and orange zest. Blend or whisk to mix.
- Pour mixture into a popsicle mold or 6-8 Dixie cups.
- Place popsicle mold or Dixie cups in the freezer. If using Dixie cups, add popsicle sticks 45 to 60 minutes into freezing (sticks will fall over if added too early).
- Once frozen, enjoy!