Parmesan Cheese Crisps with Black Olive Spiders
- 8 ounces shredded parmesan cheese, NOT grated
- 12 extra-large black olives
- Preheat oven to 425
- On a parchment or silicone lined baking sheet place two tablespoons of cheese in piles, 2” apart. Press down slightly.
- Top with olive spiders. (For the spiders, slice one olive in half, using one half for the body, slice the other half to create crescent shaped legs.)
- Assemble olive spiders on top of cheese and bake in preheated oven for 3-5 minutes, until golden and crisp.
- Allow to cool, and remove from baking sheet.
Thank you to Florida Dairy Farmers for sharing this recipe with us!