Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Balls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 TBS butter, softened
- 4 ounces mild cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 tbs flour
- Pretzel sticks, rosemary sprigs, kale for garnish
- In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, cheese, butter mustard and seasoning until smooth.
- Place into a bowl and chill for 10 minutes.
- If mixture is too sticky add a small amount of flour to mixture.
- Shape into circles and, using a toothpick draw lines along the sided to replicate a pumpkin.
- Use rosemary sprigs and pretzel sticks to create stems, and kale to produce greenery.
- Serve with crackers.
Serving Size: 2tbs
Thank you to Florida Dairy Farmers for sharing this recipe with us!