- 4 cups vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 cup milk (white low fat or whole)
- Yellow food coloring
- Orange food coloring
- Candy corn
- Whipped cream
- Mix the softened ice cream with the milk, divide into two bowls.
- Add yellow color to one bowl and mix to incorporate
- Add orange color to remaining bowl
- Divide the yellow ice cream into four glasses, it should reach 1/3 of the way up
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes
- Remove glasses and spoon the orange ice cream on top of the yellow layer
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with sprinkles and candy corn.
Thank you to Florida Dairy Farmers for sharing this recipe with us!
Download RecipeRead More