Superbowl Champ Cheesecake
This recipe comes to us from the students at Belmont Elementary School in Pueblo, who was a runner-up in the Dannon Yogurt Recipe Contest in 2016! Each school had to work together to create an original yogurt recipe and was entered to win equipment for their school cafeteria. Thank you to Dannon for sponsoring this great contest and to the schools who participated!
First measurement is for individual serving, second is for school cafeteria serving (Serves 96 students)
- Grape-Nuts cereal, 1/4 cup (Four 36 oz. boxes)
- Vanilla Dannon yogurt, ½ cup (Four 6 lb. bags)
- Cream cheese, 1 oz. (Two 6 lb. bags)
- Mandarin oranges, 2 oz. (Two 6 lb. cases)
- Blueberries, 2 oz. (Two 6 lb. cases)
- Blend 96 oz. cream cheese and 6 cups of mandarin orange juice until smooth; add in 48 cups of Dannon vanilla yogurt and mix until creamy.
- Sprinkle 1 oz. Grape-Nuts cereal in bottom of 5 1/2 oz. serving cup.
- Scoop cheesecake mix into large plastic zipper-top bag and slightly angle-cut corner; squeeze cheesecake mix into cups until half full.
- Layer 2 oz. blueberries across cheesecake mix, so they are visible through edge of cup. (Reserve extra single blueberries for top.)
- Fill cup with cheesecake mix until almost full.
- Add 2 oz. mandarin oranges on top in a spiral pattern and add a blueberry center.
- Sprinkle with remaining Grape-Nuts cereal.
**** Enjoy the nutritious winning taste of Superbowl Champ Cheesecake! ****
(Optional: Alter the fruits to celebrate the next Superbowl champions!)
Created by :
Abrianna Jaylee Cortez, Ruby Camille Hawkin, Linda Robida Reynolds
Belmont Elementary School
Pueblo City Schools District 60