Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 14 oz (1 can) artichoke hearts
- 10 oz (1 box) frozen spinach
- 12 oz shredded parmesan cheese
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/3 c whole fat plain yogurt
- 8 oz (1 box) softened cream cheese
- 2/3 c sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter an 8 x 8 pan.
- Chop up artichoke hearts in food processor.
- Mix artichoke hearts with spinach and parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix garlic, yogurt, cream cheese and sour cream.
- Gradually add the yogurt/cream cheese mixture to the spinach mixture.
- Once mixed, spoon into pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Suggestions for serving: crackers, toasted bread, carrots, celery, bell peppers, etc.