White Cheddar, Apple, Bacon Quesadilla
Total time: 10 minutes
- 2 tortillas, whole grain, or gluten-free if desired
- White cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- Green apples, thinly sliced
- 3-4 slices of bacon, cooked
- Assemble apple slices, cooked bacon and cheddar cheese on a tortilla. Top with a second tortilla.
- Microwave on high 45 seconds to one minute, or until the cheese begins to melt.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat and lightly butter the pan.
- Place the quesadilla in the pan and cook for approximately one minute, or until the tortilla begins to turn golden brown. Flip and cook second side until golden brown.
- Let cool, cut into wedges and enjoy!