Yogurt Parfait Popsicles
Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes: 6-8 popsicles
- 1 ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup homemade or store-bought granola
- Fresh berries (try blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, diced strawberries or a mixture)
- In a small blender or bowl, mix together yogurt and milk.
- In a popsicle mold or 6-8 Dixie cups, layer yogurt/milk mixture, granola, yogurt/milk mixture, berries and yogurt/milk mixture.
- Place popsicle mold or Dixie cups in the freezer. If using Dixie cups, add popsicle sticks 45 to 60 minutes into freezing (sticks will fall over if added too early).
- Once frozen, enjoy for a treat, snack or even for cool, healthy breakfast on a hot summer morning!